Prof. Christian DOUTREMEPUICH established the Forensic hematology laboratory on the January 1st, 1996. This laboratory specializes exclusively in genetic analysis for human identification. Various laws require the laboratories to perform genetic analyses on an assignment or on legal requisition. Therefore, the activities of the laboratory include:
- Identification of biological traces in a crime scene as a part of criminal proceedings.
- Ancestry searches (paternity determination, maternity, siblings etc.) in criminal or civil proceedings context.
The laboratory is ISO 9001-2008 certified since 1997, all tests are accredited according to the NF EN ISO / IEC 17025 standards (details available on www.cofrac.fr) since 2003 (first French accredited laboratory in the Forensic field) showing the involvement of the laboratory to ensure the reliability and accuracy of analyses in a short period of time.
Monday to Saturday: 07:00 – 20:00
Bank Holidays: 09:00 – 17:00
Telephone: +33 (0)5 57 22 03 03
Fax: +33 (0)5 57 22 04 04
- Cases closed, on the track of the killers … French TV reportage TF1 October 6, 2015
- Conference – Friday, March 13, 2015 January 29, 2015
- Genetic portrait robot arrives in France December 19, 2014